What is Etizolam?
Etizolam is a generic drug that belongs to the class of benzodiazepine analog. It is prescribed to the people suffering from anxiety, insomnia, or depression. This is a very effective medicine for anyone who feels anxious or sleepless.
Though its chemical formula is similar to other benzodiazepine drugs, it works differently. Etizolam is also found as the active ingredient in antidepressant medicines.
It is a popular medication in countries like Japan, Italy & India.
- Etizolam should not be used without consulting the doctor.
- It may cause potential damage if it conflicts with any other medicines currently in use by the person.
- Also, it may not be prescribed to everyone & only to those who are physically & psychologically strong to withstand its effects.
Read this also: WONDROUS OF TURMERIC EFFECTIVENESS IN ED REMEDY
Which medicines use Etizolam as an active ingredient?
As mentioned above, Etizolam is found as an active ingredient in antidepressant & sedative medicines. Here are they:
You can also say that Etizolam is sold under these names too.
How does Etizolam work?
Etizolam works by targeting the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It accelerates the production of GABA in the brain so that the person calms down or relaxes faster than usual. Etizolam lowers the nerve impulses to treat anxiety.
The working of Etizolam is much similar to other benzodiazepines but is more selective. It binds to certain receptor sites in the brain to cause more anti-anxiety effects.
Many studies have been undertaken on Etizolam to determine its effectiveness & capability to treat generalized anxiety disorder. And, it proved to be useful.
It is more potent unlike similar medicines used for anti-anxiety or anti-depressant effects. This makes doctors prescribe Etizolam for comparatively better treatment results.
Etizolam improves the conditions of anxiety, the main purpose for which it is brought to the market. With less side-effect, Etizolam is a safe medicine to use when prescribed by the doctor.
How to use Etizolam?
- Etizolam is an oral drug & should be used as one tablet at a time.
- Use Etizolam on timings as prescribed by the doctor. Take one whole tablet per dosage & do not crush, break, or chew the tablet.
- Avoid drinking alcohol near the consumption of Etizolam
- Etizolam can be used before or after having meals as its effectiveness is not affected by food consumption
- Do not perform any activities that demand attention because Etizolam dosage can make you feel lethargic, blurry vision & sleepy too.
Side-Effects of Etizolam
Here are some commonly observed side-effects of Etizolam Buy. They may appear in mild to severe nature. Consult your doctor immediately if you find them risky.
- Weakness in the muscles
- Upset Stomach
- Slurred Speech
- Visual impairment
- Lowered Heart Rate
1) Can I Buy Etizolam without a Prescription?
No. You should only buy Etizolam after getting a prescription from the doctor. It is very important to have all the information on hand before starting to use Etizolam else it may have negative effects on your health.
2) Is Etizolam Abusing or Addictive?
Etizolam is not addictive but it has significant effects on the nervous system. This is how it is expected to react & relax the anxiousness. So, you cannot say that Etizolam is abusive.
3) Is Etizolam a Sleeping Pill?
Etizolam is not a sleeping pill but it decreases the rapidness of eye moments. Also, drowsiness or sleepiness is observed as common side-effects of Etizolam. So, if you feel sleepy after taking Etizolam, it’s normal.
4) What should I do if I see any Side-Effects of Etizolam?
Unless you see the side effects appearing time and again, or in serious nature, you should not panic. Consult your doctor & seek guidance in case if you find Etizolam showing unexpected effects.
5) Who should not use Etizolam?
People allergic to Etizolam should discuss this with the doctor before using the same. Share if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeed your child. If you are taking other medication, discuss it with the doctor so that they can decide whether you should take Etizolam or not.